Accessibility at TRNSMT & Access Application
We would like to say a massive thank you to all the customers who have applied to use our Accessible Platform and Facilities and we have now reached our capacity on the Accessible Platform for Sunday 12th July.
If you would still like to utilise our other accessible facilities such as free PA/Companions ticket, use of the Accessible Toilets including Pamiloo (the mobile changing places unit), Blue Badge Parking area (limited), and storing medication in our fridge, then please apply via our accessible application HERE.
If you have purchased a ticket and require to be on or Accessible Platform then we can place you on our waiting list and will be in touch once a space becomes available.
Anyone who has any concerns with regards to this can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want TRNSMT to be an event that is accessible for all. To ensure we have the correct level of facilities we ask customers to apply for the access facilities they require.
- Please only apply if you have purchased your tickets, you can buy your ticket here
- Customers are required to apply for access to the Accessible Facilities and/or a free Personal Assistant (PA) Pass
- You can apply by using our Accessible Application Survey which can be found here
- Please do not buy a ticket for your Personal Assistant (PA).
- If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact the Accessibility Manager for advice on 0141 566 4999:
- Once you have completed the survey, Customers must send us a piece of Supporting Documentation for their application to be valid. Please read the “Supporting Documentation” heading for more information regarding this.
Please complete the Accessible Application Survey for the below:
Accessible Platform Wristband which includes access to the accessible platform at the main stage and King Tut's stage, unisex accessible toilets, blue badge parking, store any medication in our fridges and Personal Assistant's ticket.
Accessible Facilities Wristband includes access to the unisex accessible toilets, blue badge parking, store any medication in our fridges and Personal Assistant's ticket. Please note that this does not gain access to the accessible platform.
Personal Assistant (PA)/Companion Ticket If a customer is unable to attend the festival without the support from a PA, then we will provide an additional PA ticket, This ticket can only be approved by the Access Team. The (PA) ticket is subject to registering and our confirmation. Please refer to Event and Special Event Terms & Conditions on PA tickets.
(One person will be allowed one free Personal Assistant ticket unless otherwise pre-agreed due to accessibility requirements, please email us at email@example.com
if you require more than one PA ticket)
- Medical Facilities, First Aid and Welfare are available to all at TRNSMT.
- A Food and Drinks service will be available on the Accessible Platform where possible.
- The access facilities are not for the use of people with temporary impairments or circumstances such as broken bones, healing wounds or pregnancy. Customers concerned with any of these points can contact our
- Accessibility Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know in advance of the show if you have any specific access requirements for attending the show.
Proof of Eligibility
- Front page of DLA / PIP (no specific rate)
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
- Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Credability's Access Card
We understand that not everyone has the above-recommended evidence and in such situations, we will review on a case-by-case basis. Customers who have any questions about Accessibility at TRNSMT please contact our Accessibility Manager on access@TRNSMTfest.com
All supporting evidence must be submitted before the application deadline by the 12th of June 2020 by 6pm. If we do not receive this, then your application will not be fully processed and we will not be able to guarantee the use of the Accessible Facilities. Once all information has been received and processed, the registered customer will receive a final confirmation by email and event-specific information will be provided to the customer a couple of weeks prior to the event.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR DOCUMENT(S):
Please send your Supporting Documentation to email@example.com
or, alternatively, you can post them to us at:
PO BOX 25241
ONCE YOU’VE SENT YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US:
We aim to process the applications within 4 weeks of receiving all relevant information and, if you have opted in on the Accessible Survey, you will remain registered on our system for the next 3 years with no need to re-submit documentation for any outdoor DF Concerts & Events shows unless your circumstances change.
EVENT GROUND CONDITIONS:
The event arena floor will be uneven and consists of a combination of gravel, grass and limited tarmac pathways and terra-plast trackway. Combined with poor weather conditions this could make some areas of the arena inaccessible. We ask customers to prepare for all weather ground conditions.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- The Accessible Platform is uncovered so please dress appropriately for the Scottish weather!
- Umbrellas are prohibited at the event.
- Please note that flicker, laser, strobe and other lighting effects may be used during the performances.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all Customers using the Accessible Platform, no smoking/use of e-cigarettes is permitted.
- Personal Assistant (PA) ticket will not be posted out
- The PA ticket is provided on the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit, and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation.
- In the instance of a site evacuation please ensure that your PA is aware that they are your main point of assistance in an emergency evacuation. Crowd management personnel located near the viewing platform will assist in moving everybody to a place of safety
- No abuse of the PA ticket and wristband or this wristband/tickets will be revoked.
- If you have an ‘I Can’t Wait’ card please present this to the stewards for quick access to the toilets
- Please feel free to bring your own Ear Plugs
- The accessible platform is seated only. This is to prevent restricted view for other customers.
We want our customers to enjoy their visit to our shows, but we appreciate that we may not cover everything you need or wish to know about the event. If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch prior to the event with our Access Coordinator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 0141 566 4999
Please note; on show days, email@example.com
will not be monitored as we will be working operationally on the ground, however, if you arrive at the event then please approach a Steward, Supervisor or a member of the Customer Access Team for assistance and they will do their best to help you.